Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

POETRY OUT LOUD


After a full day of workshops at St. Joseph's College I feel inspired and encouraged.

David Williams and I accompanied Serena Briggs and Robinson Perez to St. Joseph's today and we met lots of wonderful and talented kids, exceptional teachers, and tireless and brilliant organizers.

I am really looking forward to the State Championship which will be held at St. Joseph's College on March 16 at 4 p.m. The goal of the organizers is to fill the theater, so I'm hoping that lots of Bacon faculty and kids will come to support Robbie and Serena. They were both just terrific today.

1 comment:

Donna DesSureault said...

Nice job blogging Stanizz...I will do my best to plan a ladies night out...Great poetry and dinner--what can be better!!!